(click on title of Center below to see more information about it)
1. Center for Art and Media . Director - Daniel Marcus. Majors - Studio Art, Communications. Minors - Studio Art, Communications.
2. Center for Contemporary and Creative Writing . Director - Charlee Sterling. Major - Professional and Creative Writing. Minors - Professional Writing, Creative Writing.
3. Center for Dance, Music, and Theatre . Director - Amanda Woodson and Michael Curry. Majors - Dance, Integrative Arts. Minors - Dance, Theatre.
4. Center for Data, Mathematical, and Computational Science . Director - Tom Kelliher. Majors - Computer Science; Integrative Data Analytics. Minor - Computer Science.
5. Center for Education, Business, and Professional Studies . Director - Ann Marie Longo. Majors - Business Management; Education Studies Minors - Business Management; Education Studies; Equine Studies. Concentration - Secondary Education Certification (paired with content area major).
6. Center for Geographies of Justice . Director - Martin Shuster. Majors - Peace Studies; Philosophy; Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. Minors - Africana Studies; Peace Studies; Philosophy; Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
7. Center for Hispanic and Latinx Studies . Co-Directors - Florencia Cortés-Conde and Viki Zavales-Eggert. Majors - Spanish. Minors - Latin American Studies; Spanish.
8. Center for Humanities . Director - Antje Rauwerda. Majors - American Studies; History; Literary Studies; Philosophy; Visual and Material Culture. Minors - History; Literary Studies; Philosophy; Visual and Material Culture.
9. Center for Natural Sciences . Director - Jenny Lenkowski. Majors - Biology; Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Chemistry; Engineering Science; Environmental Studies (science concentration). Minors - Public Health; Biology; Chemistry; Environmental Studies. The Center for People, Politics and Markets hosts Environmental Studies while the Center for Natural Sciences hosts Environmental Studies major with science concentration.
10. Center for People, Politics, and Markets . Director - Eric Singer. Majors - Sociology/Anthropology; Economics; International Relations; Political Science; Environmental Studies (environment and society concentration). Minors - Sociology/Anthropology; Economics; International Relations; Political Science; Environmental Studies (environment and society concentration).
11. Center for Psychology . Director - Dara Friedman-Wheeler. Majors - Psychology. Minors - Psychology.
12. Center for the Study of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures . Director - Kathryn St. Ours. Majors - French Transnational Studies. Minors - Arabic Studies; French Transnational Studies.