(click on title of Center below to see more information about it)
1. Center for Art and Media . Director - Matthew McConville. Majors - Studio Art, Communications. Minors - Studio Art, Communications.
2. Center for Contemporary and Creative Writing . Director - Phaye Poliakoff-Chen. Minors - Professional Writing, Creative Writing.
3. Center for Dance, Music, and Theatre . Director - Elisa Koehler. Majors - Dance, Music, Theatre. Minors - Dance, Music, Theatre.
4. Center for Data, Mathematics, and Computational Sciences . Director - Micah Webster. Majors - Computer Science, Mathematics. Minors - Computer Science, Mathematics.
5. Center for Education, Business, and Professional Studies . Director - Nancy Hubbard. Majors - Business Management, Education, Special Education. Minors - Business Management, Education, Equine Studies.
6. Center for Geographies of Justice . Director - Ann Dunan and Ailish Hopper. Majors - Peace Studies, Religion, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. Minors - Africana Studies, Judaic Studies, Peace Studies, Religion, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
7. Center for Hispanic and Latinx Studies . Director - Isabel Moreno-Lopez. Majors - Spanish. Minors - Latin American Studies, Spanish.
8. Center for Humanities . Director - April Oettinger. Majors - American Studies, Art History, English, History, Philosophy. Minors - Art History, English, History, Historic Preservation, Book Studies, Philosophy.
9. Center for Natural Sciences . Director - Mark Hiller. Majors - Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Studies. Minors - Public Health, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Studies.
10. Center for People, Politics, and Markets . Director - Jamie Mullaney. Majors - Anthropology/Sociology, Economics, International Relations, Political Science, Sociology, Environmental Studies (society concentration). Minors - Anthropology, Economics, International Relations, Political Science, Sociology, Environmental Studies (society concentration).
11. Center for Psychology . Director - Jennifer McCabe. Majors - Psychology. Minors - Psychology.
12. Center for the Study of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures . Director - Kathryn St. Ours. Majors - French, Russian/Russian Studies. Minors - Arabic, French, Russian/Russian Studies, German.